Olive oil for hair loss treatment is a natural remedy that is used by both men and women. That is because the oil contains vitamins A and E which are both essential for maintaining the strength of your strands.
Hairstyling products contain harsh chemicals that decrease the quality of your tresses, so it is important to stimulate the follicles by using natural methods.
How to Use Olive Oil for Stopping Hair Loss
Here are some advantages to using olive oil for better hair growth, as well as some tips on how to use it.
- As there are no harmful chemicals in the oil, it is worth experimenting with if you suffer from hair loss. The presence of a hormone called DHT causes the follicle shaft to decrease. When you apply olive oil to your scalp, it prevents the production of DHT hormones. The antioxidants also promote overall scalp health.
- This oil is also a natural conditioner and makes the hair shiny and soft. The antibacterial properties help get rid of dandruff problems. Moreover, if you mix a few drops of aromatherapy oils such as lavender, it can act as a great stress buster and help you relax after a hard days work.
- It is a known fact that without sufficient blood flow to the scalp, the follicles will not receive enough vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for growth. So if you are experiencing a dry and flaky scalp, it may be that your follicles are clogged up. You should treat yourself to a scalp massage with the help of olive oil to stimulate and re-condition your scalp.
- A well-conditioned scalp is less likely to get itchy or flaky. You will not experience any split ends when you moisturize your strands with a weekly conditioning treatment. First, you should wash your scalp with a mild shampoo to eliminate dirt. Apply a quarter cup of extra virgin olive oil to your scalp, rub it in and concentrate on the ends so that each strand is properly covered.
- Next, wrap your head in a shower cap and cover it with a clean towel. This method will keep the body heat in and helps the conditioner penetrate deep into each strand. After half an hour, wash the head with lukewarm water. As your hair is oily, you will have to rinse it up to three times to get rid of the grease.
- Another way you can use this natural hair loss treatment is by warming the oil for a few minutes before applying it to your scalp. Make sure you massage the head using tips of your fingers. For best results, tilt your head towards the floor for increased blood flow. Wash with shampoo afterward.
- Using olive oil for reducing hair loss has to be carried out on a weekly basis. The one thing you should remember is that there are many different types of oils available in the market. It is best to choose the extra virgin variety as the other kinds are made with chemicals. Not only does this natural treatment stop hair loss, but you will also be rewarded with shiny, healthy strands.
Watch The Tutorial to Stop Hair Fall Naturally Using Olive Oil
One of the reasons why you are losing your hair is because the blood supply that nourishes the roots has been cut-off. This means the hair has no way of developing and is literally dried out.
Reestablishing the source of nourishment will promote hair growth. The methods in “Hair Again!” do not only deal with the symptoms but treat the root causes as well! By solving that you can expect your lost hair to come back within 2-5 weeks. It’s that SIMPLE!
1 thought on “Effective Ways To Use Olive Oil For Hair Loss Treatment”
Interesting Post, I realy require aid with this it is actually driving me crazy. I wear a hat couse i don’t desire anybody to find my bald spot.
Keep up the posts!
Comments are closed.