Believe it or not, there are ways to restore your hair naturally without the use of surgery, transplants or even harsh chemicals. For men, having a full head of hair is more about feeling confident and well-groomed.
Hair loss can be a very scary thing and a bit of self esteem can be lost with every strand. Being in social situations with a receding hairline and thinning hair is embarrassing to say the least, but there are some techniques you can do to help regrow hair. There are many reasons behind hair loss such as poor scalp circulation, stress and even poor nutrition. Surprisingly, growing your hair back to its normal state is not impossible.
- Acquire Healthy doses of Niacin – This mineral can help to gain more circulation to the scalp. By include high Niacin foods in your diet, you can speed up the growth of your hair.
- Eat Daily Doses of Vitamin A – Vitamins are an important part of building structure in our bodies. Vitamin A, in particular, can help to feed hair follicles and restores them to a healthy balance.
- Try Nioxin Shampoo – This shampoo is a non-harsh topical shampoo. It assists in removing DHT, which is the hormone that causes hair loss. It Cleans and feeds your scalp. Your hair will grow back healthier and thicker on a gradual basis. Using this shampoo can actually multiply the hair strands that come out of each hair follicle on the scalp.
- Applying Apple cider Vinegar – Apply a holistic approach to hair regrowth is always smart. Apple cider is used to stimulate the scalp. It opens up the follicles to allow for natural blood circulation.
- Eat organic – Stay away from processed foods and eat Omega 3 containing foods. They are good for maintaining existing hair and strengthing the strands.
- All Natural Bioscal Concentrate – This is an all-natural line of topical solutions that have been proven in European studies to be 85% effective in regrowing hair naturally and effectively. It gradually improves the quantity and quality of new hair growth. This can be used before your shampooing process to help further boost healthy follicle maintenance.
There is no reason to resort to applying harsh chemicals or having hair transplant surgery. Give it time; Rome was not built in a day. If these all natural techniques have not worked for you in a matter of months, consult a hair growth professional about what might work best for you.
1 thought on “6 Easy Solutions to Restoring Hair Naturally”
I’ve heard about a lot of things, but the apple cider vinegar one is new. I take shots of that stuff to clean out my body, but it tastes horrific. I can’t imagine going around smelling like it all day, but I think I’ll give it a whirl… what we men will do for a full head of hair…