Every wish to have beautiful hair regardless of the fact that they are men or women, they have white or black skin color. However it is very simple to some people while a hard task to some one else to get satisfied hair length. In this article, we will give black men some hair growth tips.
As we known, the hair characteristics of African-American in specific and black men in general is quite different from the others. The hair is very coarse, dried and curly; therefore it needs taking special care for a more delicate operation. These followed advice are easy to do but also easy to bring you effectiveness:
- Have hair cut regularly. The more frequently you cut your hair, the more quickly it growth. This has been proven by some scientists studying hair. The best way to boost hair to grow is to remove all damaged and split ends which interfere in the development of hair.
- Wash hair cleanly. A smart method is to care from the root. Scalp is fundamental factor for hair growth so that remember to clean hair and scalp. When hair is dirty, follicles and dandruff will appear, hinder hair from growing. However, black hair is likely to be drier than other hair types, so it is not good idea to use shampoo daily. In stead of that, you should wash every three or five days in order to avoid breakage.
- Choose the suitable shampoo. Nowadays, although there are many kinds of shampoo in market which is very various from quality to function, you should choose the best one which is suitable with your hair texture. Conditioner is a fine product you should consider better than shampoo.
- Supplement vitamin B, protein and frolic acid. These substances is very essential for hair growth. They help your hair more strong and able to protect themselves from environment effect. So, let’s add more vitamin B, protein and frolic acid as an easy way which is good for not only your health but also your hair. You can use hot water to dry the hair and makes it brittle.
- Avoid using chemical and hot products as less as possible. Heat from hot irons and chemical substances can make your hair damaged and block rising.
- Condition your hair regularly. This task should be practiced after shampooing. Also, use a deep conditioner at least twice a month to provide protein and strengthen your hair. Try a hot oil treatment by olive oil to intensely moisten the hair follicles.
- Have a appropriate hair care method. Try not to pull, tug, twist, your hair. Use a wide-tooth comb and disengage tangled hair by your hand before combing. Massage the scalp to circulate blood and have a relaxed feeling.
These above advice is simple to practice but bring you considerate effect of maximizing your hair, especially for black men. We believe that they are very useful for you.
About the Author:
Cindy Morgan is the lead editor of Hairstyles for Thin Hair She as well as other editors provide hairstyle advice, tips of today’s popular hairstyles. If you are men with thin fine hair, you can visit here to looking for some hairstyles for men with thin hair.