Among the many products promoted for hair maintenance, argan oil tops the list. Extracted from Moroccan argan Tree, the oil has been found to contain a lot of healthy vitamins and minerals which can bring out the natural oils of the hair, making it shinier and smoother than ever. It has also been called as “liquid gold” due to its regenerating effects. However, you should learn how to properly apply argan oil on your hair to enjoy its maximum benefits. You will surely get the hair you’ve always wanted by using it.
Before starting to apply argan oil on your hair, make sure to prepare all the materials you need. These include the oil, a comb, a plastic wrap and a blow dryer.
- It is advisable for you to comb or brush your hair with a few strokes before applying the oil. This is to make combing much easier afterwards.
- After combing your hair, apply a few drops of argan oil in your palm and rub them together. Make sure to apply adequate amount depending on the length of your hair.
- Massage the oil in your scalp up to the ends of the hair. Ensure that all areas are applied with oil to make the effects even.
- Cover your hair with a plastic wrap for at least an hour so the hair and the scalp will absorb the nutrients from the oil. You may also apply it at night and let it stay overnight. Wash your hair well afterwards.
- Dry your hair using a blow dryer after washing. You can then comb your hair and see the effects.
If there is such thing as a miracle oil for hair, that is argan oil. However, make sure to purchase a good product as some manufacturers sell tainted argan oil. The recommended one is Agadir.
Agadir Argan Oil Hair Treatment. Contains 100% pure and certified Argan oil.