If your once thick mane is not what it used to be, you may wish to check out the benefits of olive oil for hair growth. Most men notice thinning as they grow older. However, there are some things that you can do to help. Here are five reasons to consider this product from olive trees for a more lustrous and thick appearance:
- You will have important ingredients like vitamin E. This is an antioxidant that helps follicles stay healthy and strong. Antioxidants help to prevent the effects of aging on follicle cells. When cells breathe, they take in oxygen. However, this same oxygen is responsible for wear and tear that comes with aging. Antioxidants will help to prevent effects from the ravages of time. Choose extra virgin, as you will get the most benefits. Extra virgin is the first squeezing and thus the richest amount of nutrients and vitamins will be present.
- This important oil also helps to keep hairs moisturized. When your scalp or follicles are allowed to dry out, it can cause all kinds of problems including hair loss. This is why it is important to use something to keep the hairs and scalp well moisturized, as they will be healthier.
- Many men find themselves on tight budgets these days. You can easily buy this product at your local grocery store. This means that you get an inexpensive product that you can afford to keep on hand.
- You have a product with antibacterial properties for your scalp. It also works as an anti fungal agent. Fungus and bacteria can be detrimental to your follicles.
- You receive an overall benefit to skin as well as scalp. In fact, you may notice many benefits of olive oil for hair growth and your skin will be smoother to the touch. In addition, you will have a very good ingredient for homemade salad dressings and many other healthy recipes.
If you get those benefits, it will help you re-grow lost hair easily & cheap. Putting the oil to your scalp is like putting manure to fertilize the soil. You only need to take a small amount of olive oil, rub your hands together, & massage your scalp gently using your finger before going to bed. Don’t forget to put the oil from the roots out to the tips of your hair too. Just wait a minute to allow absorption into the scalp, then go to sleep. In the morning, shampoo your hair to get out all the broken-up sebum, bacteria, dead skin, and other junk. If you do this easy task every night in a few weeks, don’t be surprised if you will get a healthy scalp. A healthy scalp is like fertile soil where the plant can grow easily.
The above tip is a preparation for the scalp to get healthy enough. In the Hair Again book, you’ll learn the next techniques to re-grow your lost hair naturally.